Monday, September 1, 2008

Etsy Finds

Hey all! I was trolling around etsy today and I found some neat stuff I thought I'd share with everyone.
First off, a little Pika statue! It's a little polymer clay statue that looks like the trophies in Smash Brothers. Cute little sleepy pikachu. Pika was one of my better characters in the Smash Brothers games, Zelda being my other good character. Gosh, I haven't played that in a while! Me thinks it might be time to get smashed soon.


Okay, everything else is Portal stuff. I know, I know, so overdone, but these are actually kind of cool. This vinyl Portal sticker can be put up on any clean surface. How cool would it be to put this up on a window somewhere?

From the same seller as above, a cake logo, also a vinyl sticker. The cake is the only one they offer, but wouldn't it be cool if they had the rest of the tiles available too? Like, you could put them in your hallway, right outside a door. It would be hilarious.
And lastly, here is a cake charm--well, actually a bunch of little cake charms. I thought it was kind of neat, because you only really see companion cubes, and I thought this little cake was still cute but different from the rest of the stuff that has come out.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think! Also, if you come across anything cute like this, feel free to send it my way--I'm always on the look out for cute video game crafts. Coming up this weekend--geeky t shirts made with freezer paper! They're very sharp looking. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

So, is it legal to plug our own shop?

Cause I can do some serious plugging. ;)

Those are fun, I love the little statue!

Andrea said...

wow! great finds. I like to use kirby in smash bros, but to each her own! :]

Leland said...

That Pika statue is cute. And the cake (I've seen it a few times on etsy lately) always makes me hungry....lol!

I am a Olimar, Peach, Zelda player in smash bros!

Lisa M. Dalton said...

I just read the article you did for etsy and found my way over here. Congratulations on being your own boss!