Friday, January 23, 2009

Hellbunnies

I was browsing around on flickr when I cam across these two adorable little creations:
Alright, I thought our little Hellboy was cute, but how can you beat a Hellbunny? No way man! Game over. I concede defeat to the bunny. Little prince Nuadabunny is really adorable too, and that's pretty hard because he creeped me out in the movie. Alright, Hellboy creeped me out a little bit too. Just a little bit though, pretty much just his tail. It's creepy.

Anyway, I just had to show everyone this. Too cute. Stay tuned for more!

EDIT: Oh my freaking god. You have to check out the rest of the flickr set for the girl that made these little bunnies. I can't believe that this exists.
Yeah. It's freaking Pyramid Head. As a bunny. So adorable. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything this cool. Or how about this?
A chupacabra bunny. Although, if Mulder is correct, Chupacabra have four fangs, not two, and they suck goats, hence the name. But it's okay. Mulder may have been off his rocker and/or trying to annoy Scully, and the bunny is cute, so I'll forgive it. Check out the etsy page if you like these little guys!

Okay, now I'm going, I swear.

1 comment:

Mirawyn said...

Well, maybe the Chupacabra bunny lost a couple of fangs in a fight with a particularly feisty ram...