Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Best Dinosaur Book EVAR!!

Okay, I had to share this book I found today. Check out the cover.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dinosaur at the bottom of the page. He totally cracks me up every time I look at him. I can't decide if he is like "AHHHHH F$#^ GUYS THERE'S A F#$^@#$( HUGE METEOR COMING GET IN THE ARK" or if he's more of the party type, and like "HEY TASTY ZEBRAS, PARTY ON THE ARK! CALL ME BITCHES!" And the dino in the back is totally skipping towards him (very flamboyantly, I might add) because either way you know there's some serious stuff going down on the ark later on. I didn't scan the back of the book but there are a bunch of people running around in a corn field and also a water buffalo for some reason.

And here's a dinosaur eating melons (no those are not giant beachballs, they are melons. Huge melons. Because dinos are just giant lizards, so there can be giant melons too, okay?). Because apparently the T-Rex really preferred melons to meat. He's really ripping into it very viciously, for some reason. Jeez, it's just a melon, T-Rex, calm down. I guess it makes Jurassic Park less scary if the T-Rex was just chasing everyone down to invite them to his tea and crumpet party. It looks like the dino in the back is bringing the crumpets.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone these pictures because I think you all know I like crazy pictures that crack me up. Anyway, stay tuned for real news coming soon. Probably.

PS-Sorry about the swearing up there. It just felt like something that crazy dino would yell. And yes, he has to yell everything.

7 comments:

Amy S. said...

That's actually pretty freakin' hilarious :D

Anonymous said...

Those are Sudanese melons! I swear - look here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/trjames/2334811449/in/set-72157600006325357/

Sorry - I dug there 2 seasons and saw the melons EVERYWHERE and when I saw this post, I immediately started yelling "Sudani melons" - fortunately I wasn't in public...

Geek Central Station said...

Cool! It looks like they don't taste good though, I wonder why that T-Rex was going at it like his life depended on it? Anyway, it's nice to know that some of the stuff in that book is completely crazy.

Lindsey said...

Wow, I'm jealous that you get to own this hilariously awesome book. The melons remind me of the melons in yoshi's story.

Anonymous said...

Oh lady, you make my day.

GET TO THE ARK!

Kellie said...

that is freaking awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I only reserve the following to things I find TRULY hilarious. And you, my fellow fiber fiend...you are hilarious:
ROLFMFAO