Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A backpack that really shields your stuff!

Check out this adorable little backpack over on Craftster!

And look--the back even zips up.

I think it's adorable! Personally I wouldn't have crocheted it--I would have made it out of something stiffer, like a felt or some sort of fabric with heavy interfacing--but I really like the concept. Also I think the crochet on the back of the shield is really pretty, and I am jealous that there is a zipper. I have always found zippers to be difficult, so I'm pretty easily impressed when someone is able to put such a nice, clean looking one in their project.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm not courageous enough to actually wear something like this, but I find the idea of it totally adorable. Stay tuned for picture of my embroidery project, coming soon! (I'm sure everyone is holding their breath).

No comments: