Friday, January 22, 2010

It's wrong on so many levels.

Alright, we all know the new Star Wars trilogy sucked, for many many reasons (and if you would like to hear most of them listed, and have an hour and a half to waste, watch these). Anyway, one of these reasons is the ridiculous rocket jets Artoo has inexplicably attached to him. And now there is a reason they are silly beyond being just an incredibly stupid idea.

Duh, it's all so simple now! Anyway, if you'd like to read the whole scientific discussion about it, just click here. I understood almost none of it, but I'm sure there are other people out there who would appreciate it.

I usually hate little nitpicky stuff like this, and articles about how Star Wars or Star Trek isn't scientifically feasible, but this has to do with my little Artoo and it reinforces my opinion about the new trilogy and so I wanted to post it here. And you really should check out the
Phantom Menace review,
it's really pretty hilarious. Stay tuned!

No comments: