Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And I am redeemed!

Alright everybody! I know I dishonored myself by posting that silly General Grievous yesterday, but I can make it up! Behold:
Check out this amazing Yoda! He is so detailed. His face is pretty amazing. And the little wispy hair on the back is just the icing on the cake.


And he's poseable! I love his little lightsaber.


And then Admiral Ackbar! He looks so cute and huggable, I just want to squish him! And the best part:

Well duh, Admiral.

These are all from the same amazing crochet artist featured in the post yesterday, Ravelry user guh-nome. I can't wait to see what other stuff she makes. I can tell you this--if she ever puts out patterns for any of these, I will be the first in line. Just amazing! Stay tuned!

13 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow, you are so creative and such an inspiration, I would like to give you the sunshine award to say thank you for sharing your work. You can collect it from my blog:
http://www.a-crochet-ninja.blogspot.com/

Never put down you hook :)

Anonymous said...

Hi your work is amazing!
I would like to know if I could by it somewhere, because I really want a yoda for a friend of mine.
Wonder if it's possible to contact you. Would be great!

Kelly said...

Hah! Awesome, love that it says, "It's a trap!" on the Admirals bum! That really is insanely good crochet too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !

Unknown said...

These are so great!

Machiavelli's Daughter said...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathieus/dead-tauntaun-wedding-cake-8q4 n I figured if you hadn't seen this yet, you really should.
Miss you. --R

Nouk Léa said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog, and OMG I like your creations ! Admiral Ackbar rocks ! (I made a post on my own blog with a reference to your page, it's too great!).

Never give up on being a geek, we'll rule the world some day!

Amber said...

Hey Everybody,

Thanks so much for compliments! I've not yet published the patterns for these creations, but I'm planning on publishing one for Boba Fett soon.

And thank you Geek Central Station for featuring my work on your blog! :)

http//www.guh-nome.blogspot.com

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Awesome you are.

Unknown said...

Where did you go? Did you fly north for the summer? Your readers miss you :)

Unknown said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect
thought from my side.

================
top bpo porject in india

crealientje said...

woh, fantastic

Andrew said...

I've been a fan of your blog for over a year. I've also visited it every week since the Febuary post as well. PLEASE UPDATE!!!