Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Excuses, excuses

Sorry I didn't get a pattern up this week.  I had pictures and everything all ready and then at the last moment I decided that I didn't like the way they looked, and then I promptly forgot about it.  I haven't just been sitting around though, although I haven't been working on any crochet crafts lately.  I feel bad, because there are many more patterns I want to make and share with everyone, but sometimes I have a pretty short attention span for those sort of things and I just couldn't bring myself to do any crochet this week.

BUT!  Like I said, I have been pursuing other interests.  I have been painting!  I've been getting the boyfriend to teach me how to paint, and although I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks I think some of my stuff is pretty good, although I still need help with shading and the like.  I'm still pretty bad at drawing.  Here are my two most favorite creations. 

A dinosaur!  Look how happy he is.  I think his little flamboyant hands are my favorite part.

And another dinosaur, this one wearing a hat and a saddle.  The only reason I had him wearing these was because the main figure didn't turn out like I wanted, so I just decided to do something silly since I figured it was wasted anyway, but now I love him!

I haven't only been drawing dinosaurs, but those are my favorites so far.  The rest of the stuff is just birds and little sketches, mostly because birds are pretty easy to draw.  Anyway, hopefully I will get back on track soon and release another pattern.  Hopefully.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

I've found your blog and I'm thrilled. It's so sad that it seems like I#m coming too late. If you have a new blog-adress or somthing like that, please post it. I love love love your Amigurumis!
Greetings from Germany,
Kerstin.